Tuesday, September 22, 2009


This picture was taken outside a mall in ksa...And i managed to take it with a lot of difficulty..Mostly cause since it is the loading/unloading area it was outside one of the (very crowded) mall entrances(Mostly crowded because of lots of very cute teenage boys trying to sneak into a family-only mall).

To whip my camera out in a place like that is out of the question, and my cell phone camera has this annoying mini flash feature that works even when you switch the flash off. So this had to be taken at night, close to mall-closing time with my dads cell phone camera(which kinda sucks compared to nokia). So its not like i had a choice, and i finally got the shot i'd wanted since i first laid eyes on it.

The thrill was kind of weird, but i had been in a strange state of mind, so i got my kicks out of doing something in a cloak and dagger way which made me feel like i was in a spy movie..i live for cheap thrills eh?and this one was for free...

No comments: