Thursday, October 8, 2009

so i finally managed to work up the nerve to tweak my blogger template. Now i can add pictures that wont be the annoying tiny click-on-this-for-a-better-view ones.

You can only expect people to go through that much trouble if your pics are any good, and the ones i post here are..not.Well anyway Yay for that..

But the problem is my blog header(banner?) which looked fine before looks strange and lost floating around by itself in the middle of nowhere.

I'll fix it as soon as i can figure out what to replace it with. Sorry bout the eyesore. That is if anyone other than me is reading this ofcourse lol...

Otherwise this post will be the online equivalent of me talking to the ceiling fan..

1 comment:

Nomad said...

plenty of people talk to ceiling fans. so no worry... you should only worry if it talks back.